Monday, October 19, 2009

Honesty.....

Did I cheat on this experiment. As ze germans would say, Nein! I had no time and no opportunity to cheat. My plans for driving on Sunday were cancelled, as I posted before, and I thought that I would definately cheat during then. Fortunately, I got to stay home on Sunday, enjoy LimeWire and finish my homework, so no WNYC was required. YAY!!!

This experiment was acceptable to me....


That's all

JR

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, I feel as if you are constantly attacking your classmates. I am not insecure, and I don't depend on Facebook, because I don't really miss it. I was defending my fellow classmates, who I respect, and who you offend.

    I'd love to discuss this with you in class tomorrow, and I'm not hiding behind a keyboard. So please, bring this up, because perhaps we can have a civil discussion.

    But if you'd like to cry tonight, go ahead.

    ReplyDelete